Hotel's General Terms and Conditions
1. The check-in time is from 3:00 pm onwards (subject to availability) and check-out time is 12:00 noon. Room and lift key will expire at 12:00 noon sharp.
2. Only staying and registered hotel guests can make use of resort and parking facilities as per hotel policy. These facilities are not accessible upon check-out.
3. Above room rates are for single or double occupancy only. Supplement applies for extra persons.
4. Maximum capacity for all standard rooms and suites is up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children aged 18 and below. If the occupancy limit is exceeded, any non-registered guests shall be asked to leave. The hotel has restaurants and other public spaces available for meeting and entertaining hotel guests’ guests.
5. In order to provide a safe, quiet, and pleasant staying experience for all our guests, no parties of any kind are allowed in any guestroom at any time, and non-registered guests are not allowed inside guest rooms. The hotel offers a great selection of venues where (private) parties can be organized with menu’s available to fit most budgets.
6. Oversold situation: In the event of an oversold situation or unavailability of the hotel room after confirmation of the booking, the Hotel shall relocate the guest to a property of equivalent star rating at no additional charge to agent, affiliate or guest.