Hotel's General Terms and Conditions
1. The check-in time is from 3 pm onwards (subject to availability) and check-out time is 11 am. Room and lift key will expire at 11 am sharp.
2. Only staying and registered hotel guests can make use of resort and parking facilities as per hotel policy. These facilities are not accessible upon check-out.
3. Above room rates are for single or double occupancy only. Supplement applies for extra persons.
4. Maximum capacity for all standard rooms and suites is up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children aged 18 and below. If the occupancy limit is exceeded, any non-registered guests shall be asked to leave. The hotel has restaurants and other public spaces available for meeting and entertaining hotel guests’ guests.
5. In order to provide a safe, quiet, and pleasant staying experience for all our guests, no parties of any kind are allowed in any guestroom at any time, and non-registered guests are not allowed inside guest rooms. The hotel offers a great selection of venues where (private) parties can be organized with menu’s available to fit most budgets.
6. Oversold situation: In the event of an oversold situation or unavailability of the hotel room after confirmation of the booking, the Hotel shall relocate the guest to a property of equivalent star rating at no additional charge to agent, affiliate or guest.
7. In order to comply with the law of Macau Government, each overnight staying guest must be registered, and must present upon check in a valid and government-issued identification card or passport, along with a valid arrival slip for immigration control purposes, along with a valid stay visa or evidence of being legally allowed to stay in Macau throughout the entire stay in the Hotel. A copy of these documents shall be submitted to the relevant government authorities.